Are you looking for a new diet plan? Maybe you’ve heard of the 1000 Calorie Challenge, and you are wondering if it’s right for you. Here are a few facts about the program for consideration.
Principally, you must consider what your goals are in dieting. What is your desired outcome?
If your weight loss goals are modest, only a few pounds, this is probably not the best program for you. If, however, you are looking to lose ten pounds or more, consider the 1000 calorie challenge.
This is not a muscle building program, you should be aware of that as well.
If your weight loss goal is to get rid of a lot of weight and to do it quickly, then this is your program. Of course, if you’ve dieted before you’ll know that it’s not as easy as it sounds. You will need to exercise and train hard. The 1000 calories in the title are what you are expected to burn during workouts.
If you aren’t exercising much currently, the program can still work for you because it builds gradually. You don’t need to be able to do it all right away.
The diet also gets its name from the fact that there are some days when you will be expected to limit your caloric intake to 1000 calories. Between this and the 3 times a week that you will exercise, you can lose anywhere from three to five pounds a week.
As a motivational bonus, there will be high calorie count days as well. On these days you have the freedom to choose almost any foods you want to eat. The other benefit to these high calorie count days is that it keeps your metabolism stimulated. Your body does not feel like it is starving.
Pros and Cons of 1000 Calorie Challenge
- The creators of this program is experienced and certified in fitness, bringing a truly tested and effective product to the market.
- There is no limit to how much weight you can lose, it’s all up to you. If you decide you don’t want to workout today, that’s alright you can make it up tomorrow with the 1000 Calorie Challenge.
Your metabolism will remain active even hours after you have exercise, so you are constantly burning calories while you are not exercising.
- Probably the best thing about this program is you can fit your workouts in easily into your busy schedule.
- Its great for both men and women. And the 1000 Calorie Challenge is suitable for all age groups who are physically able to undergo this challenging exercise.
- Another great addition to this program is the Cheat Days. This is where the program allows you to enjoy a fat enriched meal such as pizza, cookies and cakes.
- The 1000 Calorie Challenge program is backed by a 60 day money back guarantee.
- Just by the name its a really challenging,grueling, but effective fitness program. It last no more than a hour, but its an intense hour. So it may take some time for you to adapt to such a program.
- If 1 hour is too much for you, or you can’t fit it in your schedule, then this program might not be for you.
The reason this program works is the combination of hard workout days with low caloric intake days. The timing involved in rotating these strategies is critical. Arnel Ricafranca and Joel Marion, the program creators, have used their experience and knowledge to design a program that really is a solution for serious weight issues. The 1000 Calorie Challenge could be just the program you have been waiting for.